Geneo treatment provides the only 3-in-1 Super Facial. Patented and clinically proven Geneo technology results in unparalleled skin nourishment & oxygenation, for smoother complexion and younger looking skin. Results are seen after only one treatment.
- 1 Geneo Technology
- 2 What is Geneo?
- 3 Geneo Benefits
- 4 Why is Geneo technology different?
- 5 How does Geneo work?
- 6 NEW! Now available with Ultrasound!
- 7 NeoBright formula
- 8 NeoRevive formula
3-in-1 advanced skin care EXFOLIATE – INFUSE – OXYGENATE
With Geneo Technology, aesthetic professionals are able to administer 3 effective facial skin care treatments simultaneously:
- Exfoliation of the outer skin layer
- Infusion of revitalizing nutrients with Pollogen’s unique skin care formulas
- Oxygenation of the skin naturally generated from within
What is Geneo?
Geneo “3 in 1” approach
Geneo™ Technology is inspired by the renowned healing powers of natural hot springs. Hot springs are known for their high concentration of carbon dioxide that helps stimulate oxygenation of the skin.
By simulating this phenomenon, Geneo triggers a body response that sends oxygen to the treated area. At the same time Geneo exfoliates the skin and creates an optimal environment for infusion of essential nutrients both during and after treatment. The Geneo effect saves time by performing all 3 actions simultaneously.
- 3 in 1 ideal facial treatment Suitable for all skin tones
- Immediate peeling and skin tone brightening, delivering a radiant, glowing and firmed complexion
- Oxygen Therapy for cellular improvement
- Innovative patented oxygenation technology and approach
- Fast and effective treatment, instant results that improve over time. Natural skin oxygenation on a regular basis results in long lasting results
Why is Geneo technology different?
Redefining facial treatments
What makes Geneo a Super Facial? Geneo provides 3 effective facial treatments simultaneously. It combines gentle exfoliation, natural skin oxygenation, and a deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential revitalizing nutrients.
3-in-1 therapy. Better results.
- Plump and hydrate
- Restore skin volume
- Renew youthful glow
- Revitalize dull complexion
- Reduce appearance of wrinkles
- Firm skin and tighten pores
- Improve skin cell production
- Reduce appearance of pigmentation
- Safe for ANY skin type!
How does Geneo work?
Geneo™ exfoliates the upper skin layer, preparing it to receive active nutrients.
Through our exclusive Capsugen, Geneo™ cleanses the skin while preparing the skin to infuse essential nutrients.
Geneo produces countless minute CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin surface.
The Geneo applicator is designed to degas the CO2 bubbles from the gel and infuse them into the epidermis through a kinetic force that optimizes the reaction.
NEW! Now available with Ultrasound!
By adding an ultrasound treatment to the Geneo protocol, you can significantly improve the absorption of active ingredients into the skin due to increased cellular metabolism and blood circulation.
Achieve superior infusion
- Increase the permeability of the skin
- Break down the long nutrient molecules into shorter ones
- Actively push the nutrient ingredients deep into the skin for even better results
The benefits are clear
- Improve moisture retention
- Tighten enlarged pores
- Relieve “puffiness” around the eyes
The process is safe for all skin types, painless and gentle and can be used on sensitive skin conditions.
Two specialized formulas available to treat specific skin conditions
NeoBright lightens skin tone, minimizes the appearance of skin pigmentations and uneven skin tone.
Azelaic acid = Even pigmentation
Azelaic acid is a recognized agent for treating skin hyperpigmentation conditions decreasing the activity of pigment-producing cells.
Kojic acid = Skin lightening
Kojic acid is a naturally occurring agent produced by fungi which inhibits melanin production. When combined with azelaic acid, there is a synergistic lightening and bleaching e ect.
Retinol = Anti-aging
A derivative of Vitamin A, retinol has been clinically proven to increase collagen and skin cell production. It is also known as one of the best anti-aging solutions.
NeoRevive revitalizes a dull complexion making the skin smooth and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Hyaluronic acid = Wrinkle reduction
Hyaluronic acid increases hydration and prevents moisture loss resulting in more supple skin and more volume, thereby reducing wrinkles.
Peptides = Skin repair
Peptides are small protein fragments which strengthen the skin’s ability to retain fluids. Combined with hyaluronic acid, a synergetic effect of dermal repair is created.
Retinol = Collagen renewal
A derivative of vitamin A, retinol has been clinically proven to increase collagen and skin cell production and is regarded as one of the most effective anti-wrinkle solutions.